The World's Most Extreme 2WD Monster Truck!
The Stampede VXL defines extreme monster truck performance. Extreme Velineon brushless power muscles the Stampede to speeds of 65mph and beyond with innovative Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) to make the power more accessible. Experience speed and throttle response like you've never seen before in a monster truck. Pop a wheelie at 50mph and you'll appreciate the standard wheelie bar. Fully waterproof electronics ensure that Stampede VXL is ready for all-weather fun. Engineered for speed and built Traxxas Tough, the Stampede VXL ushers in a new era of extreme-performance monster trucks.Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) lets you experience the Stampede VXL's extreme power, speed, and acceleration by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Go ahead, punch it off the line! TSM senses the vehicle's direction and makes steering corrections to provide full throttle acceleration without fishtailing or spinouts. When cornering, TSM intuitively corrects the vehicle's line for faster exit speeds. TSM even improves braking by keeping the truck arrow straight until you reach a complete stop. TSM does all this without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects. TSM can be fine-tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. Drive faster and have more fun with TSM. You may not even realize how much it is helping until you try to drive without it.
Proven, Class-Leading Velineon Brushless Power
The Velineon brushless motor and electronic speed control (ESC) work together as an optimized package to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Stampede VXL, your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer (LiPo) packs. These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 65mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s ESC helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
100% Assembled and Ready for your Battery and Charger
The Stampede VXL rolls out of the box Ready-To-Race with the advanced TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and powerful Velineon Brushless Power System. World-class engineering and Traxxas' attention-to-detail are some of the reasons why Stampede is a perennial favorite for heavy-duty monster truck fun. No other truck offers the level of support of the Traxxas Stampede VXL with its unparalleled parts availability.
- Traxxas Stability Management
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Stampede VXL reaches speeds in excess of 65mph!
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) with Traxxas Stability Management and integrated telemetry ports
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272 steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Talon all-terrain 2.8" monster truck are pre-glued on black-chrome All-Star wheels
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body
- Stampede VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.