Traxxas Stampede XL-5 Rock-Crushing Torque And Waterproof!
The best-selling Traxxas Stampede is the original high performance monster truck. Its legendary ruggedness has made the Stampede name synonymous with off-road fun. Today, the Stampede has a bold look, innovative features, and of course, more power. With a top speed of 30+mph and a tall drive-over-anything ground clearance, Stampede rips through grass and powers over curbs. Waterproof electronics allow it to blast through puddles and shred snow for all-weather adventure. Step up to genuine Traxxas quality and performance and discover a whole new level of fun with the Traxxas Stampede!
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor pumps out incredible mod-motor power with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through vent tunnels molded into the motor plate to keep temperatures down. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Once reserved for high-end replacement ESCs, the XL-5 comes standard with three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow with today's high-power batteries.
Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4-amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
Stampede's included Traxxas iD Power Cell Battery Pack is optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
The Stampede's exclusive watertight, sealed electronics provide the freedom to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions. The XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
World-class engineering and Traxxas' attention-to-detail are some of the reasons why Stampede is a perennial favorite for monster truck fun. Traxxas backs all of their products with a support system second to none. No other truck offers the level of support of the Traxxas Stampede with its unparalleled parts availability. We're there to ensure that your RC experience is enjoyable, easy, and fun.
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance
- Top speed over 30mph
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis
- Efficient Magnum 272 three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Talon 2.8" tires are pre-glued on stunning mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star wheels
- Performance foam tire inserts
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.