The engineering continues. The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.2 continues this theme. The B6.2 will be the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its Laydown transmission assembly and anti-roll bars for optimal mass balance. The B6.2D includes both Layback and Laydown transmission assemblies to fine-tune mass balance to track conditions; add to that the addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms to tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control.
Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access differential, outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and locknut for increased durability, new symmetric rear arms that can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position, and a new slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- Lightweight 7075-T6 hard anodized and +3mm increased length
- New symmetric 75mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position
- Longer rear arm (75mm) improves stability and jump landing
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Updated left side rail with motor fan mount (fan not included)
- New rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment
- New front wing mount and front wing included
- Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response
- 69mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- New body design with lower center of mass
- Clear body and wing included
- 24g and 36g steel chassis weights included for improved balance and lower overall center of mass
- 5mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Fluid filled gear differential
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions and inserts for tuning anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with X-rings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.