This is a pair of Impulse 1.9" Black Plastic Internal Bead-Loc Wheels. Pro-Line is proud to introduce our new Impulse 1.9" Black Plastic Internal Bead-Loc Wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! These all-new Impulse wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tires. The overall wheel width and wheel offset are the same as Pro-Line's line of 1.9" Aluminum Pro-Forge Wheels, so you know they will fit your truck and look good doing it. Get your very own set of Pro-Line Impulse 1.9" Black Wheels today!
- Popular Impulse Wheel Style
- Blacked out Wheel Color
- 12mm Hex
- 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design fits Pro-Line's 1.9" Crawling Tires
- Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts for a Scale Look
- Wheel Made from high-strength, durable DuPont Nylon
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Outer Diameter: 1.9" (48mm)
- Width: 1.0" (24mm)
- Impulse 1.9" Black Plastic Wheel Face (2 pcs)
- Black Plastic Wheel Back (2 pcs)
- Black Plastic Internal Bead-Loc Ring (2 pcs)
- M2.5 x 8 SHCS (12 pcs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.