This is a pair of Hole Shot 3.0 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires. The Hole Shot 2.0 is the tire that everyone turns to when looking for an edge over the competition because it just works, everywhere. Period. The Hole Shot 2.0 is renowned across the world as one of the most used race tires of all time. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole Shot 2.0 design has won just about every title imaginable. Pro-Line's innovation team is proud to bring you the Hole Shot 3.0 featuring the latest generation race tire carcass for maximum performance combined with longer lasting waterproof closed cell foam included. The unique mini-pin Hole Shot design has remained virtually unchanged since it has already proven to provide the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions. The Hole Shot 3.0 is the new must-have tire in everyone's racing arsenal, so get some today!
- Latest Generation Race Tire Carcass for Unmatched Performance
- Iconic Hole Shot Style Small, Square-lug Technology Throughout Tire
- Long lasting Closed Cell Foam Included
- Outer Pins are Angled to Resist Catching Ruts
- Internal Webbing Reduces Tire Expansion under Acceleration
- Fits any 1/10 2.2" Buggy Rear wheel
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Height: 3.38" (86mm)
- Width: 1.67" (42mm)
- Hole Shot 3.0 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam (2 pcs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.