This is a pair of Class 1 Hyrax 1.9" Rock Crawling Tires. The future of Class1 Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's all-new 1.9" (4.19" OD x 1.4" Width) Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Class 1 legal Hyrax tire is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you. The Hyrax is now available in the softest Rock Crawling Rubber ever made: The all-new Predator Compound! The Super Soft Predator Compound excels on wet or ultra-low traction surfaces to give you grip like you have never experienced before. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex while still looking great on a Scale Rig. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance and the futuristic stepped tread blocks create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material and Super Soft Predator Compound, so you know it provides the performance you can depend on.
Don't get left behind spinning your tires, take your adventure to the next level with Pro-Line's new Class 1 Hyrax tires!
- Class 1 Legal 4.19" OD Hyrax
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle Tough Terrain in Scale Style
- Available in the Legendary G8 or new Super Soft Predator Compound
- Fits Pro-Line's wide array of 1.9" Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Height: 4.19" (106mm)
- Width: 1.40" (36mm)
- Class 1 Hyrax 1.9" Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2 pcs)
- Open Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.