|SCT COMBO||APPLICATION||MAX VEHICLE WEIGHT|
|1410-3800Kv 5mm Shaft||2s-3s on 2WD/4WD SC trucks and monster trucks. 3S with conservative gearing||Vehicles weighing up to 6.5 lbs. ready-to-run.|
Meet the COPPERHEAD 10 PERFORMANCE ESC. It takes to the open road as well as it takes to no road at all. This completely new design rounds out our 1/10 scale offerings, positioned between the SIDEWINDER 4 as the entry-level upgrade and the MAMBA X as the extreme performance option. The COPPERHEAD 10 includes CRYO-DRIVE TECHNOLOGY, SENSORED MOTOR SUPPORT and DATA LOGGING LITE with Castle's signature reliability and performance.
Throughout its development the Copperhead has been put to the test in all types of elements and performed as aggressively, or as stealthy, as desired. Whether on the trail dominating the gates or throwing dust on the dirt track, the Copperhead is power hungry when you need it and oozes smooth low-end power for technical low RPM performance. If your rig is outfitted with high-power servos (or additional torque increasing modifications) there is no need to worry about brown-outs, glitching or slow actuating servos. The Copperhead provides clean and constant power with its user selectable (through Castle Link) 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) internal BEC.
The ESC can be installed and calibrated (plug and play) and provide immediate fuss-free wheel time. Through the interface-free manual programming mode, using your transmitter you can set your low-voltage cutoff, brake/reverse type, brake amount, drag brake, motor type and direction. Likewise, you can employ the use of the Castle Link Programming Suite on your Windows PC (coupon for free USB adapter included with purchase), or wirelessly with the convenience of the new B-Link Bluetooth Adapter and Castle Link app for Android or iOS. Additional Castle Link benefits include access to all firmware updates and added features sets released from Castle Engineering (at no charge), the ability to download and analyze your collected Data Log , an Intuitive Demo Mode capability as well as the option to save setup profiles (for multiple vehicles) for later use.
For crawler setups or others that do not require an ESC cooling fan, the fan is easily removed with four screws and the fan guard with the cool COPPERHEAD logo simply clicks back into place on the top of the ESC. It keeps the COPPERHEAD 10 looking mean and provides an extra measure of protection. To further protect your investment, the COPPERHEAD emits audible alerts for easy diagnosis of common issues such as motor-over-temperature and low-voltage cutoff. You'll find a handy decal in your box that contains a reference chart for the eight alert tones, no need to Google while your enjoying your wheel time!
We've packaged the COPPERHEAD 10 with a dozen different 4-POLE 12-SLOT sensored motor options to eliminate the guesswork in finding the right brushless power upgrade for your basher, crawler, on road vehicle, short course or monster truck. An added bonus of pairing your Copperhead with a Castle 4-Pole 12-Slot sensored motor is enabling SMARTSENSE TECHNOLOGY, which uses the motor's sensors at startup to provide cog-free starts, excellent torque and low-speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, the ESC seamlessly transitions to Castle's ultra-efficient sensorless mode with electronic timing to advance timing automatically for peak performance in all driving conditions.
The all-new COPPERHEAD 10 PERFORMANCE 1/10 SCALE ESC is ideal for those who want sensored motor support, data logging, a 6A peak selectable internal BEC (5.5V or 7.5V) and Castle's signature reliability and performance in the meanest looking ESC around! If you're looking to transform your 1/10 scale stock vehicle from dull to dangerously fun COPPERHEAD can do it with its buttery smooth starts, CRYO-DRIVE enabled performance and up to 4S power in a compact, easy-to-install footprint.
COPPERHEAD 10 FEATURES:
- Input Voltage Range for 1410-3800Kv 5mm Shaft Combo : 2s-3s LiPo
- SMARTSENSE, SENSORED ONLY and BRUSHED Running Modes
- Selectable 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) internal BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- CRYO-DRIVE Technology minimizes the amount of time the ESC's electrical components spend generating heat, resulting in improved thermal performance during partial throttle operation where the majority of driving occurs.
- ESC is housed in a durable injection molded case and potted in WATERPROOF epoxy to protect the electronics and promote efficient heat transfer.
- 30mm removable fan and DUAL USE FAN GUARD
- Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters
- AUDIBLE ALERTS for easy diagnosis of common issues such as motor-over-temperature and low-voltage cutoff.
- Convenient TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMING for six common adjustable settings inlcuding cutoff voltage and drag brake.
- DATA LOGGING LITE captures and records performance data from your vehicle to maximize performance and battery life. (Battery Voltage Battery Ripple, Controller temp, Motor RPM, Motor Temp)
- SMARTSENSE uses the motor's sensors at startup to provide cog-free starts, excellent torque and low-speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, the ESC seamlessly transitions to Castle's ultra-efficient sensorless mode.
- CASTLE LINK USB programming kit (coupon included with purchase)
- Optional smartphone-based programming with the B-LINK BLUETOOTH ADAPTER (sold separately) and Castle Link App available on Google Play or Apple App Store
- PROUDLY DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND SUPPORTED IN KANSAS, USA.
- Backed by Castle Creations' 1-YEAR WARRANTY
COPPERHEAD 10 3800K 5MM SHAFT COMBO ESC COMES WITH:
- Copperhead 10 ESC with sensor harness
- 1410-3800KV 5mm Shaft Sensored Motor
- Copperhead decals and Audible Alert Reference Chart
- Coupon for free Castle Link USB
- Copperhead Quick Start Guide
- Sensor port dust cover
- Waterproof: Yes
- Telemetry Capable: Yes
- Data Logging: Yes
- Auxiliary Wire: No
- Minimum Input Voltage: 2S
- Maximum Input Voltage: 3S
- Sensored Capable: Yes
- Recon G6 Certified ESC: No
- ROAR Certified ESC: No
- CRYO-DRIVE: Yes
|Application Guidelines:||1/10 scale vehicles|
|Input Voltage Range:||2s-3s|
|Running Modes:||SMARTSENSE, Sensored Only and Brushed Motor Operation|
|Reversible:||Yes, but may be disabled for racing.|
|On/Off Switch:||Yes, waterproof|
|Cooling Fan:||Yes, factory equipped (30mm), fully removable and includes dual use fan guard (See Operating Use Statements)|
|Size:||2.19" x 1.39" x 1.33"|
|Weight (with wires):||70.9 g / 2.50 oz.|
|Motor Connectors:||4.0mm female bullets for motor connection|
|Items Needed for Operation:||Battery Connector required, Castle 4.0mm Polarized Connectors, Traxxas Power Connectors, or Deans Ultra Plugs are recommended.|
|Operating environment:||Waterproof design for all weather conditions. Although COPPERHEAD 10 is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. Always rinse the ESC and motor with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the motor and controller may be waterproof, we suggest users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servos, radio and chassis are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
**The cooling fan must be removed prior to driving in wet conditions. It is not waterproof.
|Programmability:||Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free link included in package) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software, or the Castle Link App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately).|
|Telemetry Link Capable:||Yes, with Castle Creations Telemetry Link for S.BUS2 and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR Transmitters.|
|Input Voltage Range:||2s-3s|
|Motor Size:||Length: 52.7mm
|Shaft Size:||Length: 21mm
Diameter: 0.197" (5mm)
|Weight (w/wires):||237 g / 8.4oz|
|Mounting Hole Specifications:||M3 @ 25mm|
|Cooling Fan:||Optional - Coming Soon|
|Connectors:||4mm male Castle Bullet Connectors|
|Items Needed for Operation:||Compatible Electronic Speed Control (ESC)|
|Application Guidelines:||2s-3s on 2WD/4WD SC trucks and monster trucks. 3S with conservative gearing|
|Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight:||Vehicles weighing up to 6.5 lbs. ready-to-run.|
|Tech Notes:||Running modes: Sensorless and Sensored
Water Resistant Design: The sensor board is coated with silicone conformal coating to protect the sensors from moisture. The sensor connections are not water resistant; water can cause signal loss which could result in loss of sensored capabilities. Castle recommended applying dielectric grease to the outside of the sensor wire connections after installation of the wire. Routine maintenance is recommended after running in wet conditions. Please refer to this document for running and maintaining motors in wet environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.